Portable Pressure Washer
Pressure washing is a great way to remove unwanted dirt and grime and the portable pressure washer has the advantage of being able to be taken to the surface requiring cleaning which is perfect for cleaning premises, vehicles or large pieces of machinery.
Types of equipment for mobile pressure washing
The type of portable pressure washer required depends on the job in hand. The basic pressure washer uses cold water and often this is adequate for most tasks, however more stubborn and adherent grime will be more easily removed by a hot water version. A hot water pressure washer can have the additional option of being used as a steam cleaner for extra cleaning power. The pressure washer may be simply plugged into the mains (usually a single phase supply or a 3 phase supply for some larger machines) or for a fully portable solution, the machine could have its own engine for power and also its own water supply.
Selecting a portable pressure washer
When selecting the right portable pressure washer for you, consider the following:
- Think about what you want to clean and select the one with the appropriate duty
- Will a cold water washer be sufficient or would a hot water version be better?
- Will a steam pressure washer be beneficial?
- Does the machine have good manoeuvrability?
- If it is a hot water washer is the boiler and pump efficient for your needs?
- Is the pressure washer reliable – what guarantees does it have?
- Is the washer construction robust enough for the way you want to use it?
- Are you buying from a reputable source, with aftercare, spares and accessories available?
There are many things to take into consideration when selecting a portable pressure washer and these are just a few. To get the right advice and choice when buying a new pressure washer or any other cleaning equipment, contact the experts at B&G Cleaning for the best advice and service available in the market.