In Stock now
£195 + VAT
- Designed for chemical fogging or humidity control
- Uses dilute disinfectant and compressed air
- For use in enclosed spaces 200 – 400 m³
- Discharges micronised solution
Product enquiry form
The Drum Mount Fogjet fogging machine can be placed directly into a drum, such as a 25 litre container, containing an appropriate dilution fluid.
Fogjets facilitate the control of airborne flora and micro-organisms using dilute disinfectant and compressed air as the basic components of activity to create a supersaturated atmospheric condition.
The Fogjet is equipped with a nozzle which draws in the fluid when activated by compressed air, using the venturi effect which causes the induction of the liquid from the vessel into the nozzle, then discharging it as micronised particles that can be easily absorbed by the immediate atmosphere. This raises the humidity of the airspace in a closed work area to a supersaturated condition known as fog. The resulting condition is known to effectively control airborne bacteria, micro flora and wild yeast, particularly when a disinfectant dew is allowed to form on working surfaces.
Fogjet fogger operating guidance
The Drum Mount Fogjet requires a clean compressed air supply delivering 75 to 100 litres/minute of air at a pressure of 4 Bar for optimum results.
It is recommended that a compressed air pressure regulator is incuded in the supply line to control the performance.
It is also good practice to include a robust air filter to prevent any pipeline debris from blocking the nozzle.
The level of saturation achieved will depend on the:
- Volume of the enclosed space
- Ambient Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Air Change within the space during the process
- Duration of the process
It is required that the container is left open to the atmosphere at all times during operation to avoid a vacuum forming within the container.
Safety note: The Fogjet nozzles produce micronised particles of moisture that are absorbed by the ambient air. These particles may be of a chemical nature, so personnel should be excluded from the area whilst fogging is in progress.
Available in 2 sizes:
420mm Tube length
460mm tube length
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: Drum Mount Fogjet
|Features:||Drum Mount Fogjet|
|Air supply pressure||2-6 bar|
|Optimum air pressure||4 bar|
|Air volume requirements||75 – 100 litres per minute|
|Liquid consumption||150g per minute|
|Suggested treated volume||200 – 400 m³|
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
Fogjet Trolley Fogger
Portable industrial fogger for internal use
In stock now – £649 + VAT
Evolution 15 LTC Electric Sprayer
Battery powered sprayer suitable for use with Antiviral Disinfectant
In stock now – £295 + Vat
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted
Extended warranties available