Commercial Cleaning Equipment Aftercare
Scheduled Servicing and Maintenance for your Cleaning Equipment
Our aim is to help you to keep your cleaning machines working efficiently and effectively for as long as possible, so we offer service plans, with regular scheduled maintenance and the potential to extend your equipment’s warranty period.
With a B&G cleaning equipment service plan, you will receive regular scheduled visits from our experienced engineers, operating UK-wide, who will service and test the equipment, lubricate moving parts as needed and identify any wearing parts. This is designed to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns.
How can you benefit from having a cleaning equipment service plan with B&G?
- Get the best performance from your cleaning equipment, with reduced running costs and optimum reliability
- Reduced likelihood of breakdowns, so minimising downtime
- Achieve long-term savings by prolonging the life of your machine and potentially extending your warranty
- Cost savings compared to ad hoc or emergency call-out
- Peace of mind that your equipment is safe to use (P.U.W.E.R Regulations state that equipment needs to be maintained)
- No need to contact us to arrange a service, we will call you to arrange in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Freephone support for any queries or concerns about your cleaning machines
Cleaning machine servicing – how we work
When carrying out the regular service, we will discuss any issues with you and if work needs to be done, we will do it on the day. If we need to order parts, we will arrange a return visit to fit them.
Our service plans are tailored to your needs and any manufacturers’ specifications applicable to different types of machine.
If you’d like to find out more about how a service plan could help you, please give us a call.