5 litre container £18.00 + Vat
Minimum order 2 containers
Call us for advice or to buy
- Independently tested to European Standard BS EN 14476 against Coronavirus
Product enquiry form
Professional V2 Healthcare Super Antiviral Disinfectant’s powerful formulation kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes.
The safe formula is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces and when used as directed, leaving treated surfaces safe for human contact.
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant was independently tested February 2020 to European Standard BS EN 14476 against Coronavirus.
See the Super Antiviral Disinfectant Summary of Efficacy here >>>
- Kills 99.99% of germs and viruses
- Effective within 5 minutes
- Cleans and disinfects
- Non bleach formula
- Safe for food preparation areas
- Non tainting
- General purpose sanitiser
- Tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant is supplied ready to use (no dilution required) in all types of Chemical Foggers and can also be used with a trigger spray.
Supplied in packs of 2 x 5 litre containers.
How much disinfectant do you need?
It varies according to the flow rate and method of application, but as a rough guide, use 5-10ml per square metre of floor area, so a 5 litre container would cover approx. 500 to 1000 square metres.
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Product enquiry form
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted