£295 + Vat
Call us for advice or to buy
- 15 litre chemical sprayer
- Can be used with a chemicals and disinfectants
- Back pack style with padded shoulder straps
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion battery
Product enquiry form
The Evolution 15 LTC sprayer is powered by a rechargeable 18V Lithium-Ion battery. Electronically controlled to ensure even spraying throughout the entire treatment. Ideal for use in agriculture, vegetable plots and gardens and can also be used for disinfecting and sanitising, when used with an appropriate chemical.
Suitable for use with Antiviral Disinfectant (tested against Coronavirus)
This chemical sprayer features a high performance membrane pump and is supplied with a reinforced hose, stainless steel handle, 75cm fibreglass lance and nozzles. Its simple control system allows users to select the most suitable operating mode for each type of application.
The Evolution 15 weighs only 3.9 Kg and features an integrated handle for ease of transport, with adjustable padded straps for user comfort.
The 18v battery provides 4 hours continuous spraying and is easy to access and replace after charging (charger included, 240v plug).
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
- 15 litre capacity
- Max pressure 5.5 bar
- Includes 4 nozzles and fibreglass lance
- Output 0.8 litres/min
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
ULV Fogger V260-CF
Professional use disinfectant sprayer
In stock now – £679 + Vat
Drum Mount Fogjet
Disinfecting compressed air fogger for internal use
In stock now – £195 + VAT
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted