In Stock now
£649 + VAT
- Portable trolley for disinfecting and sanitising
- Uses dilute disinfectant and compressed air
- 25 litre storage container
- For use in enclosed spaces 600 – 1200 m³
- Discharges micronised solution
Product enquiry form
The Fogjet Trolley fogger is easily portable and holds 25 litres of diluted disinfectant or chemical. The triple nozzle output is a constant 500ml per minute. Particle size is dependent on air pressure and is variable from sub micron to 100 micron. Suitable for fogging rooms of volume from 600m³ to 1200m³.
Fogjets facilitate the control of airborne flora and micro-organisms using dilute disinfectant and compressed air as the basic components of activity to create a supersaturated atmospheric condition.
The Fogjet is equipped with a nozzle which draws in the fluid when activated by compressed air, using the venturi effect which causes the induction of the liquid from the vessel into the nozzle, then discharging it as micronised particles that can be easily absorbed by the immediate atmosphere. This raises the humidity of the airspace in a closed work area to a supersaturated condition known as fog. The resulting condition is known to effectively control airborne bacteria, micro flora and wild yeast, particularly when a disinfectant dew is allowed to form on working surfaces.
The Fogjet Trolley fogging machine is supplied complete with airline with PCL coupling and trolley.
Compressor not supplied – please ensure your compressor conforms to the performance required – in particular the volume of air requirement and the air pressure.
The level of saturation achieved will depend on the:
- Volume of the enclosed space
- Ambient Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Air Change within the space during the process
- Duration of the process
It is required that the container is left open to the atmosphere at all times during operation to avoid a vacuum forming within the container.
Safety note: The Fogjet nozzles produce micronised particles of moisture that are absorbed by the ambient air. These particles may be of a chemical nature, so personnel should be excluded from the area whilst fogging is in progress.
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: Fogjet Trolley Fogger
|Air supply pressure||2-6 bar|
|Optimum air pressure||4 bar|
|Air volume requirements||225 – 300 litres per minute|
|Liquid consumption||450g per minute|
|Suggested treated volume||600 – 1200 m³|
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
ULV Fogger V260-CF
Professional use disinfectant sprayer
In stock now – £679 + Vat
Drum Mount Fogjet
Disinfecting compressed air fogger for internal use
In stock now – £195 + VAT
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted
Extended warranties available