Floor Cleaner Hire
A range of floor cleaning machines are available for hire, short or long-term.
Floor polisher hire
Hire a rotary surface cleaner from B&G – these are extremely popular machines on our hire fleet, offering exceptional value for money.
Truvox Orbis single disc rotary floor cleaners are easy to use floor scrubber / polishers, featuring exceptional handling and productivity.
Other floor cleaning equipment to hire
We have a full range of floor cleaning machines for hire, including:
Floor scrubbers for hire >
Floor sweepers for hire >
Vacuum cleaners for hire >
Carpet and upholstery cleaning machines for hire >
Click the links for more information
Click the links in the table to view product details
Floor Cleaner Hire Prices
|Single Disc Rotary Cleaners||Example Machine for
Hire or Equivalent
|3 days||5 days||1 week
|15″ / 380mm Standard Speed Scrub||Truvox Orbis||£43||£52||£62||£50||£40||£32||£25||POA|
|17″ / 430mm Standard Speed Scrub*||Truvox Orbis||£47||£56||£67||£54||£43||£34||£27||POA|
|17″ / 430mm Dual Speed Scrub/Polish*||Truvox Orbis||£56||£67||£80||£64||£51||£41||£33||POA|
|17″ / 430mm Super High Speed Polisher + Vacuum||Truvox Orbis||£56||£67||£80||£64||£51||£41||£33||POA|
Comes with drive board
Items marked * – collection only for hire periods of less than 1 week
Collect from us or we'll deliver
Advantages of hiring floor cleaning equipment
- We can advise you on the best machine for your cleaning job
- Hire for just as long as you need it, from 3 days
- What we quote is what you pay, no ongoing maintenance fees or unexpected breakdown costs to worry about
- Free up capital to spend on other projects
- Hiring means that you have access to well serviced and maintained equipment
Floor cleaner hire tips
Things to consider before hiring a floor cleaning machine
- Make sure that the machine is suitable for your needs – ask us for advice before hiring a floor sweeping machine
- What type of dirt do you need to clean?
- What type of surfaces need cleaning?
- What is access like? Any awkward corners?
- Do you have access to a power supply if needed?
- Do you need any consumables? We can supply those too.
- Are there any health and safety issues to consider when using the machine?