Vacuum Cleaner Hire
Professional grade wet and dry vacuum cleaners available for hire, short or long-term.
This is a very versatile industrial hoover, suitable for a range of applications and environments and can be used in tight spaces as well as covering large areas quickly.
Wet vac hire
The Viper LSU 155-255 for example, is wet or dry vac with high suction capability and a 55 litre tank, so it can be used for long periods before emptying.
Click the link in the table to view product details
Vacuum Cleaner / Industrial Hoover Hire Prices
|Vacuum Cleaners||Example Machine for
Hire or Equivalent
|3 days||5 days||1 week
|55Ltr Triple Motor Wet/Dry (2.5Mtr hose & tools)||Viper LSU 155-255||£62||£75||£89||£71||£57||£46||£36|
|Additional 5m Hose||£11||£13||£15||£12||£10||£8||£6|
|Fixed Wet Floor Tool Chassis for 55Ltr Vac||£25||£29||£35||£28||£22||£18||£14|
|BIG BRUTE 180ltr, 3 motor, 110v dry vacuum + 5m hose||Ask for details||£74||£88||£105||£84||£67||£54||£43|
All prices shown exclude VAT. Delivery/collection charges apply, details here.
Items marked * – collection only for hire periods of less than 1 week
Collect from us or we'll deliver
Advantages of hiring a vacuum cleaner
- We can advise you on the best equipment for your cleaning job
- Hire for just as long as you need it, from 3 days
- What we quote is what you pay, no ongoing maintenance fees or unexpected breakdown costs to worry about
- Free up capital to spend on other projects
- Hiring means that you have access to well serviced and maintained equipment
Vacuum cleaner hiring tips
Things to consider before hiring a vacuum cleaner
- Make sure that the machine is suitable for your needs – ask us for advice before hiring
- What type of debris do you need to vacuum?
- Do you have access to a power supply?
- Do you need dust masks for your operators?
- Are there any other health and safety issues to consider when using the machine?