Floor Sweeper Hire
A range of floor sweeping machines available for hire, short or long-term.
Choose from ride-on sweeper hire or hire a walk-behind floor sweeper.
Walk behind sweeper hire
Pedestrian floor sweepers are ideal for debris and dust removal on workshops and small warehouses and can easily manouvre around equipment, pallets etc.
Ride-on sweeper hire
Sit-on floor sweepers enable cleaning of large areas of hard floor, with high productivity levels.
The floor sweepers we hire are easy to use, robust and will remove dust from floors quickly and efficiently. All supplied serviced, prepared and ready to go.
Below is a list of example prices, if you don’t see the floor sweeper you’re looking for, or are unsure which machine would suit your cleaning job, please call us and we would be happy to give the advice you need.
Click the links in the table to view product details
Floor Sweeper Hire Prices
|Example Machine for Hire or Equivalent
|1 week (per-wk)
|4 weeks (per-wk)
|12 weeks (per-wk)
|26 wks (per-wk)
|52 weeks (per-wk)
|20″ / 500mm Battery Powered
|28″ / 700mm Battery or Petrol Powered
|30″ / 760mm Battery Ride-on
|Ask for details
|42″ / 1070mm Battery Ride-on
Supplied with standard brushes. All prices shown exclude VAT.
1 week minimum hire period for Ride-on floor sweepers. All prices shown exclude VAT. Delivery/collection charges apply, details here.
Items marked * – collection only for hire periods of less than 1 week
Minimum delivery / collection charges apply. See map and charges here
Advantages of hiring a floor sweeper
- We can advise you on the best equipment for your cleaning job
- Hire for just as long as you need it, from 3 days
- What we quote is what you pay, no ongoing maintenance fees or unexpected breakdown costs to worry about
- Free up capital to spend on other projects
- Hiring means that you have access to well serviced and maintained equipment
Floor sweeper hiring tips
Things to consider before hiring a floor sweeper
- Make sure that the machine is suitable for your needs – ask us for advice before hiring a floor sweeping machine
- What type of debris do you want to sweep?
- What size is the floor area to be cleaned?
- What type of floor surface do you have (it needs to be relatively smooth)
- Do you need to clear the area before the machine is delivered or collected?
- What type of power is available on-site?
- Do you need any fuel?
- Do you have dust masks for your operators?
- Are there any other health and safety issues to consider when using the machine?