Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Hire
A range of commercial carpet / upholstery cleaning machines available for hire, short or long-term.
The carpet and upholstery cleaners we hire are designed for commercial / heavy duty use. They are easy to use, robust and powerful.
Carpet cleaner hire
Professional grade carpet cleaners for hire, suitable for cleaning large areas.
Upholstery & carpet cleaner rental
Some of the machines are ideal for cleaning upholstery too, so you can make the most of your hire period.
The Carpex 14:270 for example is small, practical and easy to use, cleaning carpets and upholstery as well as hard floors and vehicle interiors.
Below is a list of example prices, if you don’t see the type of machine you’re looking for, or are unsure what you need for your cleaning job, please call us and we would be happy to give the advice you need.
Click the links in the table to view product details
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Hire Prices
|Carpet & Upholstery Extraction Cleaners||Example Machine for
Hire or Equivalent
|3 days||5 days||1 week
|14 Ltr Carpet Upholstery & Spotting||Carpex 14:270||£39||£46||£55||£44||£35||£28||£23||POA|
|12″ Upright Brush Type Carpet Cleaner||Ask for details||£53||£63||£75||£60||£48||£38||£31||POA|
|30 Ltr Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner||Carpex 30:300||£67||£80||£95||£76||£61||£49||£39||POA|
|70 Ltr Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner (twin motor h/duty)*||Carpex 70:300||£95||£113||£135||£108||£86||£69||£55||POA|
|*Additional 5Mtr Extension Hose Kit||£14||£17||£20||£16||£13||£10||£8||N/A|
|700 Ltr Traction Driven Carpet Cleaner||Carpex 70:500||£193||£231||£275||£220||£176||£141||£113||POA|
Prices for cleaning equipment hire of over 1 week apply to pre-booked minimum hire periods only.
Items marked * – collection only for hire periods of less than 1 week
Advantages of hiring a carpet and upholstery cleaner
- We can advise you on the best equipment for your cleaning job
- Hire for just as long as you need it, from 3 days
- What we quote is what you pay, no ongoing maintenance fees or unexpected breakdown costs to worry about
- Free up capital to spend on other projects
- Hiring means that you have access to well serviced and maintained equipment
Carpet and upholstery cleaner hiring tips
Things to consider before hiring
- Make sure that the machine is suitable for your needs – ask us for advice before hiring
- What type of dirt do you need to clean?
- Do you need any chemicals? We can supply those too.
- What type of surfaces and how easy to access are they?
- What type of power do you have available?