Chemical fogging machines are suitable for odour and pest control and also for disinfection and sanitisation. Hire a fogger for occasional use or to “try before you buy”.
When used with an appropriate disinfectant chemical, foggers can be used to sanitise all of the surfaces in a room, in just a few minutes.
We also supply V2 antiviral disinfectant, which can be used with a fogging machine to provide protection against the spread of COVID-19.
Advantages of hiring a fogger for sanitisation
- We can advise you on suitability for your room or environment
- Hire a fogging machine for just as long as you need it
- What we quote is what you pay, no maintenance fees or unexpected breakdown costs to worry about
Below is our fogger hire price list.
Click the link in the table to view product details
Fogging Machine Hire Prices
|Fogging Machines||Example Machine for
Hire or Equivalent
|3 days||5 days||1 week
|V240 5 Ltr capacity ULV Cold fogger||V240-CF Fogger||£39||£46||£55||£44||£35||£28||£23|
|V280B 2.5 Ltr capacity – Battery cordless fogger (1 hr runtime)||V280B Fogger||£74||£88||£105||£84||£67||£54||£43|
All prices shown exclude VAT. Delivery/collection charges apply, details here.
Items marked * – collection only for hire periods of less than 1 week
Collect from us or we'll deliver
Fogging machine hiring tips
Things to consider before hiring a fogger
- Make sure that the machine is suitable for your needs – ask us for advice before hiring
- What size of room / area do you need to fog?
- Do you have access to a power supply?
- We recommend that your operator has PPE
- You will need to use an appropriate chemical