Viper AS530R demonstration video
AS530R Ride-on scrubber use and care guide
Features included in this video:
- Filling the water tank and adding detergent, installing and adjusting the squeegee
- Starting the machine using the operator key, adjusting the speed and water flow
- Easy switching between forward and reverse traction mode
- Lowering the brush using the foot pedal, lowering the squeegee using the conveniently placed handle and activating the brush motor
- Once the settings are done, all the operator needs to do is to push the drive pedal
After cleaning is completed, the video shows how easily carry out maintenance, including emptying and cleaning the recovery tank and float system, emptying the solution tank, checking and cleaning the filter, brush or pad and squeegee.
Then just place the AS530R back on charge and it will be ready for use when needed.