Truvox Multiwash II Information
The Multiwash is a multi purpose floor cleaning machine, which mops, scrubs and dries both soft and hard floors, leaving them ready to walk on in minutes. Also cleans vinyl floors, tiles, safety flooring, matting and escalators.
A small amount of chemical solution is dispensed directly from the front tank on to the surface to be cleaned. Two brushes rotating in opposite directions, scrub the floor and throw the dirty solution up on to the drum, so no dirt can escape and dirty water is collected in a tank at the back of the machine. The rear brush dries the floor.
Multiwash II set up, use and maintenance video
This video shows how to set up the machine ready for use, user controls and basic maintenance.
B&G Multiwash Demonstration
Watch this video to see the power of the Multiwash floor cleaner in action.
- Compact, manoeuvrable and quiet operation
- Cleaning of uneven surfaces, e.g. tile grout, non-slip safety floors and escalators
- Easy filling, emptying and cleaning
- Setting height adjustments to suit the floor surface
- Adjustable handle to access awkward areas
- Variety of brushes available for hygienic cleaning in different areas
- Side brushes for edges and corners
- Optional transport wheels