- Highly productive floor cleaning machine
- Operating width 62cm
- Battery powered, 60 minutes run time
- 5 litre solution / recovery tanks
- Unique tilt and swivel system
- Low profile scrub deck, only 7cm
- Fast fill and empty
- Easy to store and carry
Product enquiry form
The i-mop XXL Pro floor scrubber can clean up to 2300 m2 per hour, in line with much larger industrial machines, but with the advantage that it can access areas which larger machines can’t!
With an operating width of 62cm and expanded water capacity, thanks to the 5 litre tanks.
The battery pack runs for around 60 minutes and takes the same amount of time to recharge, so with two sets of batteries, the imop XXL can be used constantly.
i-mop XXL Pro features
- Battery safety guard: prevents battery drainage
- Adjustable handle: to suit operator height, with drive support to reduce weight on the handle, making it easier to use
- Control panel: with battery charge indicator, settings selector and eco-mode setting to reduce water usage
- Splash guards: prevent the spread of dirty water when using or transporting the i-mop
- Recovery tank overflow protection: a floating ball valve in the tank prevents it from picking up more water when it’s full
- Motor protection: the motor shuts down when the mop is held at too low an angle, preventing the motor from flooding
- Salt and chloride protection: the special coating on the i-mop pro’s scrub deck enables it to be used around swimming pools etc
About the i-mop floor scrubber family
i-mop battery powered scrubber dryers combine flexibility with power and speed.
They can turn through 360° on the spot, so can clean in all directions. The very low-profile deck enables cleaning underneath objects, right up to edges, into corners and tight spaces, just as you would with a mop – but much faster.
With twin counter-rotating brushes, i-mops offer excellent cleaning results on internal hard floors, and the advanced suction technology removes most of the cleaning solution, so floors are left almost dry and ready to walk on. A range of brushes and pads is available to achieve best results on different floors and types of dirt.
i-mops are environmentally friendly, with reduced water / chemical consumption and with a quick change i-power battery management system which stops charging when the battery is fully loaded and ensures that the spare battery set is ready for use when needed.
Easy to transport and store, no need for a power outlet and with no trailing cables to worry about, i-mops can be used wherever you need to clean.
Technical data: i-mop XXL Floor Scrubber Dryer
|i-mop XXL Pro
|Working width (cm)
|2 x i-power 14 batteries
|Clean / recovery water tank (l)
|5 / 5 – 8
|Brush pressure (kg)
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)
|Theoretical performance (m²/h)
|up to 2300
|Practical performance (m²/h)
|1200 – 1800
|Weight without batteries (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm)
|43 x 69 x 124
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
i-mop XL Scrubber Dryer
Battery powered upright scrubber dryer, ideal for small spaces. 46cm working width.
Nilfisk SC250 *£1,870.00
A compact, lightweight, battery driven sweeper / scrubber / dryer
Special offer £1,870 + VAT
Viper AS380 Micro Scrubber Dryer
Compact floor scrubber, large tank capacity and hoseless design for easy removal of dirty water.
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted by telephone