- Operating width 43cm
- Unique tilt and swivel system
- Low profile scrub deck, only 7cm
- Highly productive, 10x faster than mopping
- Battery powered
- Fast fill and empty
- Easy to store and carry
Product enquiry form
The i-mop XL is a heavy duty floor scrubber with an operating width of 46cm, suitable for small to medium spaces, with the ability to clean up to 1300 m2 per hour.
The solution tank is easy to remove and fill from a standard sink and you can use different tanks for different chemicals, should you wish to.
The i-power battery system means that you can charge one set of batteries whilst using the other set, so your i-mop can keep working all day long.
i-mop XL features
- Battery safety guard: prevents battery drainage
- Adjustable handle: to suit operator height, with drive support to reduce weight on the handle, making it easier to use
- Control panel: with battery charge indicator, settings selector and eco-mode setting to reduce water usage
- Splash guards: prevent the spread of dirty water when using or transporting the i-mop
- Recovery tank overflow protection: a floating ball valve in the tank prevents it from picking up more water when it’s full
- Motor protection: the motor shuts down when the mop is held at too low an angle, preventing the motor from flooding
- Salt and chloride protection (i-mop pro): the special coating on the i-mop pro’s scrub deck enables it to be used around swimming pools etc
i-mop XL basic, plus and pro models
About the i-mop family
i-mop battery-powered scrubber dryers combine the flexibility of a floor mop with the power and speed of commercial scrubber dryers.
The i-mop can be used to clean in all directions, turning through 360° on the spot. The very low-profile deck enables cleaning underneath objects, right up to edges, into corners and tight spaces, just as you would with a mop – but much faster.
With twin counter-rotating brushes, i-mops offer excellent cleaning results on internal hard floors, and the advanced suction technology removes most of the cleaning solution, so floors are left almost dry and ready to walk on. A range of brushes and pads is available to achieve best results on different floors and types of dirt.
i-mops are environmentally friendly, with reduced water / chemical consumption and benefitting from the quick change i-power battery management system which stops charging when the battery is fully loaded and ensures that the spare battery set is ready for use when needed.
Easy to transport and store, no need to find a nearby power outlet and with no trailing cables to worry about, i-mops can be used wherever you need to clean.
Technical data: i-mop XL Floor Scrubber Dryer
|Working width (cm)
|2 x i-power 9 24v batteries
|Clean / recovery water tank (l)
|4 / 4-6
|Brush pressure (kg)
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)
|Theoretical performance (m²/h)
|up to 1800
|Practical performance (m²/h)
|1000 – 1300
|Weight without batteries (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm)
|50 x 38 x 120
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
imop Lite Scrubber Dryer
Lightweight, upright floor scrubber, ideal for small and confined spaces.
i-mop XXL Scrubber Dryer
Powerful, upright scrubber dryer, ideal for small spaces. 62cm working width.
Nilfisk SC250 *£1,870.00
A compact, lightweight, battery driven sweeper / scrubber / dryer
Special offer £1,870 + VAT
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted by telephone