- Selector valve for foam or sanitiser
- Top entry for central chemical system
- Bottom entry for drums
- Full flow rinsing
- See product demonstration video below
The wall mounted unit, with a strong stainless steel enclosure, controls the application of cleaning chemicals, rinsing water and sanitising solution through the use of separate lances, connected to the unit. The chemical selector valve enables easy selection of foam or sanitise mode, or full flow rinsing.
Can be supplied with or without a compressed air supply and piped supply top entry for chemicals, or bottom entry for chemical drums.
The foam sanitising unit can also be used as part of B&G’s MPA Hydra Multi-Pump Cleaning System. See details here.
Washpoint demonstration video
This demonstration video shows the simple steps to operate the washpoint:
- Open washpoint valve
- Select foam position
- Connect the foam lance
- Apply the foam to all surfaces, walls etc
- Connect the rinse lance and select rinse position
- Rinse all surfaces
- Connect the sanitise lance and select sanitise position, then sanitise all surfaces
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted by telephone