- Ultra low volume cold fogger
- Easy to operate, low maintenance
- Suitable for use with antiviral disinfectant
- Can be used for indoor fogging
Product enquiry form
The ULV 50 Fogger / Disinfectant Sprayer is designed for simple convenient use. Easy to operate, durable and low maintenance.
ULV foggers are ideal for pest control and also for odour control and disinfecting or sanitising, e.g. in care homes, hotels, food plants etc.
Also ideal for deodorising smoke contaminated buildings, as the fine fog can penetrate porous surfaces.
A fast and effective tool for disinfecting all areas large and small with constant usage, high engagement and frequent human touch or traffic. With its powerful 1200 Watt motor, the ULV50 takes less time and disinfectant to cover large areas, indoor and outdoors. Can be used portable or stand alone.
Example applications include: Office spaces and other small business premises, classrooms and nurseries, hotel rooms and holiday accomodation, vehicles, equipment and machinery.
How to use the ULV 50 Disinfecting Machine
- Take protective measures appropriate to your chosen disinfectant.
- Mix the disinfectant into the tank.
- Switch on and cover all of the areas you need to sanitise.
ULV 50 Technical info
Tank Capacity: 5 litre
Coverage: 1000 m2/hour
Spray Volume: 0-330 ml/min
Nozzle Type: Fixed
Spray Angle: Adjustable
Power Cord: 5 metres
Weight: Approx 4.5kg (empty)
Dimensions: 195mm W x 430mm L x 550mm H
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
ULV 50 video
Here’s an example of one of our customers using the ULV 50 fogger with our V2 viral disinfectant, to sanitise a golf store.
ULV 50 fogger demonstration video
Here’s another example of the ULV 50 fogger in use for sanitising a number of different areas including car valeting.
This product is perfect for COVID-19 sanitising.
Not too heavy and gives a fine “fog”, perfect for our needs.
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
ULV Fogger V240-CF
Professional use disinfectant sprayer. 230v / 110v options
In stock now from £495 + Vat
ULV Fogger V260-CF
Professional use disinfectant sprayer
In stock now – £679 + Vat
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted