- Steam-only cleaning system for heavily soiled areas
- Suitable for kitchen cleaning – dissolves grease
- 8 bar pressure
- Steel construction
- Manoeuvrable with locking front castors
- Kills bacteria and germs without chemicals
- Qualifies for ECA
B&G Special offer
IN STOCK NOW:
Matrix S08 ONLY £1659 + VAT
Call us for advice or to buy
Product enquiry form
The Matrix SO8 is a commercial / industrial 8 bar pressure steam cleaner. Made from a stainless steel construction with a continuous fill boiler.
Designed for heavily soiled areas requiring cleaning by utilising steam only, high temperature steam penetrates deep into surfaces sanitising and killing bacteria and removing grease and grime in commercial kitchens and a wide variety of commercial environments, without chemicals.
Steam cleaning is an effective alternative to chemical fogging, for cleaning and sanitising and virus control.
Supplied with hose and a complete set of tools and accessories. An efficient and effective dry steam cleaner saving time and money.
* The SO8 is qualified for the Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme and is also on the water technology list. See more information about ECA.
Technical data: Matrix SO8 Steam Cleaner *
|Steam pressure (bar)||8|
|Boiler (W)||3000 (2000 + 1000)|
|Nominal input power (W)||3000|
|Tank capacity (L)||5|
|Boiler capacity (L)||3.3|
|Length of cord access (m)||10|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||420 x 320 x 460|
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted by telephone