IK Multi 6 £64.30 + Vat
IKMulti 9 £68.20 + Vat
IK Multi 12 £77.30 + Vat
IK Multi 12 BS £79.95 + Vat
IK Multi 1.5 £19.98 + Vat
Call us for advice or to buy
- A range of chemical / disinfectant sprayers
- Suitable for use with antiviral disinfectant
Product enquiry form
IK Multi sprayers are manufactured with highly resistant materials, designed to be compatible with chemical agents commonly used in the world of professional cleaning, disinfection and virus control.
Suitable for use with Antiviral Disinfectant (tested against Coronavirus)
- 0.5 litres per minute flow at 3 Bar
- 3 Bar max pressure
- Fitted with safety release valve
IK Multi 6, Multi 9, Multi 12 and Multi 12 BS
Manufactured with a polypropylene tank and with Viton seals, these industrial pressure sprayers are suitable for use with most chemical agents, including acids (when using the acid hose, which is available for all models). Adjustable conical nozzle.
Includes: Gun, hose, lightweight fibreglass spray lance & carrying handle, with shoulder strap (the IK Multi 12 BS has 2 shoulder straps for use as a backpack and is suitable for left and right-handed operators).
IK Multi 1.5
This small, lightweight and easy-to-use sprayer has a wide filling mouth and pump handle / trigger for quick, easy use.
See the IK Multi Sprayers video
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: IK Multi Sprayers
|Features:||Multi 6||Multi 9||Multi 12||Multi 12 BS||Multi 1.5|
|Total capacity (L)||6||9||12||12||1.5|
|Output at 3 bar (L/min)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Gross weight (Kg)||1.72||2.0||3.58||3.58||0.6|
|Net weight (Kg)||1.47||1.72||2.96||2.96||0.46|
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
Cordless Fogger V280B-CF
Battery powered fogging machine / disinfectant sprayer
In stock now – £1059 + Vat
Evolution 15 LTC Electric Sprayer
Battery powered sprayer suitable for use with Antiviral Disinfectant
In stock now – £295 + Vat
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted