In stock now:
V260-CF Fogger £679.00 + Vat
Call us for advice or to buy
- Disinfectant sprayer for professional use
- Easy to operate, durable and low maintenance
- Suitable for use with antiviral disinfectant
- Can be used portable or stand-alone
- Use for fogging indoors and outdoors
- Supplied with extendable hose
Product enquiry form
The V260-CF Fogger / Disinfectant Sprayer is a professional cold fogger, easy and convenient to use, either as a portable disinfectant fogging machine or as stand-alone.
Easy to operate, durable and low maintenance.
This ULV (Ultra Low Volume) fogger is manufactured from highly durable thermoplastic and powered by an electric motor which pressurises the disinfectant solution and disperses it in fine droplets (15 to 30 microns) at a flow rate of up to 400ml per minute. The flow rate is adjustable with a simple control knob, to suit different areas and conditions.
ULV foggers are suitable for odour control and disinfecting or sanitising, e.g. in care homes, hotels, offices etc.
Also ideal for pest control and to deodorise smoke contaminated buildings. The fine fog can penetrate porous surfaces.
Can be used indoors or outdoors and are supplied with a shoulder strap.
The V260-CF includes a 50cm extendable hose, to produce a larger fogging distance and to reach into difficult areas.
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: ULV Fogger V260-CF
|Tank capacity||5 litre|
|Droplet size||15-30 um|
|Fogging distance||12 metres|
|Spray volume (adjustable)||0-400 ml/min|
|Nozzle Type||Double turbine|
|Power cord||3 metres|
|Approx weight (empty)||3.4kg|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||400x280x280|
Product enquiry form
You may also like…
ULV Fogger V240-CF
Professional use disinfectant sprayer. 230v / 110v options
In stock now from £495 + Vat
Cordless Fogger V280B-CF
Battery powered fogging machine / disinfectant sprayer
In stock now – £1059 + Vat
V2 Antiviral Disinfectant for Foggers
Antiviral disinfectant suitable for use in Fogging machines
In stock now – 2 x 5 Litre containers for £36.00 + Vat
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted