- ULV fogger / disinfectant sprayer
- Backpack design for user comfort
- Easy to operate, durable and low maintenance
- Suitable for use with antiviral disinfectant
- Use for fogging indoors and outdoors
- Hand held directional hose
Product enquiry form
The ULV 85-BP Back Pack Disinfectant Sprayer / Fogger is designed for simple convenient use.
Easy to operate, the backpack design distributes the weight evenly across the body, making it comfortable for users to carry.
This durable and low maintenance fogging machine is suitable for disinfecting and sanitising as well as for odour control. Can also be used with insecticides and to deodorise smoke contaminated buildings.
This ULV (Ultra Low Volume) fogger has an adjustable flow rate and spay volume of up to 400ml per minute. Also includes a hand held directional hose, to expand the fogging range and reach into difficult areas.
Ideal for use in care homes, hotels, guest houses, holiday lets, offices, pubs & shops or anywhere with public access.
Can be used with anti-viral disinfectant suitable for Coronavirus protection.
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: Back Pack Fogger ULV 85-BP
|ULV 85-BP Fogger
|1200 m2per hour
|Hand held directional hose
|Approx weight (empty)
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)
Product enquiry form
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted by telephone
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available Midlands-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE