In stock now:
Air-Fog 10 £275.00 + Vat
Call us for advice or to buy
- Cold fogging device
- Ideal for sanitising cars, vans and truck cabs
- Requires a compressed air supply
- Creates an even spray (fog)
- Can be used without an operator present
- Droplet sizes below 30µm
Product enquiry form
This small fogger is ideal for use in the motor trade industry, where the availability of compressed air supply is available. Suitable for use in small areas, the Air-fog 10 can be used to disinfect / sanitise taxis, hire cars, buses, coaches, van and trucks etc. when used with an appropriate antiviral disinfectant.
This fogger requires a compressed air connection with an effective air volume of approx. 200 l / min and at least 3 bar air pressure. Droplet sizes depend on the type of disinfectant used but are typically below 30µm even when the valve is turned fully open. Higher air pressures create smaller droplets. Due to the extremely fine nebulization, the active ingredient reaches every corner of the vehicle interior or compartment, penetrating even the smallest cracks and achieving an effective and even wetting of all surfaces.
The Air-Fog 10 can be used as a hand tool, and can also be left in the vehicle to work on its own. The disinfectant solution can be mixed in the tank, then the fogger is placed in the vehicle or attached using the holder (available separately) and connected to the compressed air supply. The swirl nozzle (included) creates a highly swirling fog, suitable for smaller areas like vehicle interiors.
How to sanitise vehicle interiors in minutes
- Before fogging, thoroughly clean the vehicle
- Place the vehicle in a cool, ventilated place
- Fill the spray gun with antiviral disinfectant
- Connect the device to an oil free compressor
- Place the spray gun in the vehicle interior, or attach the spray bottle to the inside of the window using the holder
- Open the air supply and run the fogger until the interior is visibly foggy
- Switch off the device and leave for a few minutes
- Finally, open all doors to briefly ventilate the vehicle
Can be used with anti-viral disinfectant suitable for Coronavirus protection.
Read our FAQs and tips for using chemical foggers
Frequently asked questions about foggers
- Do I need to wear PPE when using a fogger?
Yes, we recommend using PPE, e.g. 3ply face mask, eye protection, overall, gloves and shoe protection. Only the fogger operator should be in the room when fogging takes place.
- Are foggers noisy to use?
Some foggers can be noisy and you may wish to use ear protection
- How should I prepare a room for fogging?
Any items of food should be removed. Electrical items should be switched off. (Smoke alarms do not need to be covered).
- How long does it take to fog a room?
Depending on the size of the room, foggers take around 5 minutes to complete the job. Work from the furthest point of the room back to the exit. After fogging, we recommend leaving the room, closing the door and waiting for 15-30 minutes to allow the fog to dissipate and dwell on the contact surfaces, after which time the room will be ready to use again.
Tips for using chemical foggers
- Please read the instruction manual provided with your fogger before using
- Always clean surfaces with standard cleaning solutions or soap and water before fogging. Viruses and bacteria can hide inside or below dirt and organic material which will reduce the effect of the disinfectant.
- Foggers can be used with different chemicals, e.g. disinfectants, insecticides or odour control solutions. When switching chemicals, run the fogger with clean water and rinse thoroughly
- If your fogger has an air filter and / or liquid filter, clean these periodically by washing and rinsing with running water
- Electric foggers should be unplugged after use and kept in a dry place, away from heat sources
Technical data: Air-Fog 10 Compressed Air Vehicle Fogger
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Required inlet pressure||3 bar|
|Air consumption at 3 bar||180-220 litres/min|
|Swirl nozzle recommended pressure settings||2 – 5 bar (optimum 4 bar)|
|Solution container||1 litre, sufficient for several vehicles|
Product enquiry form
4CLEAN Cleaning Services
Need help to get the cleaning done?
Deep cleaning and sanitisation service available UK-wide.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO BUY
All major credit cards accepted